Tell us about your local event!
1. Check your town’s calendar to see if we’ve already included it
Choose the appropriate calendar, then click on the date in blue just above the calendar to look ahead.
2. Check here to see if your event qualifies for complimentary inclusion
Generally we list one-time events (not multi-week commitments) that are open to the public and answer the question “Mom, Dad, where’s a fun place to go today?”, but check the link for our full criteria.
3. Fill out this form to send the details to the correct editor if your event qualifies but is not yet listed. Note that we enter most events during the 2nd half of the prior month.
Help us spread the word!
Connect with us on Facebook, and when you meet fellow moms/dads/caregivers at the playground, let them know about us!
Advertise to our audience of local families!
Reach parents in targeted 2-to-3 town regions with a long-term campaign or short-term feature at many price points. Email our managers to learn more about options and availability:
- Central MA: Email our founder and interim manager Sharon (email@example.com) to reach families in Auburn, Oxford, Millbury, Sutton, Grafton, Upton, or Northbridge.
- MetroWest: Email our manager Alyson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reach families in Ashland, Bellingham, Dover, Framingham, Franklin, Holliston, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Medfield, Medway, Millis, Milford, Mendon, Natick, Sherborn, Southborough, Wellesley, or Westborough.
- Metro South: Email our manager Geena (email@example.com) to reach families in Attleboro, Canton, Easton, Foxboro, North Attleboro, Norwood, Mansfield, Norfolk, Norton, Plainville, Sharon, Stoughton, Walpole, Westwood, or Wrentham.
- Metro Boston: Email our founder and interim manager Sharon (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reach families in Brookline, Needham, Newton, Dedham, Allston-Brighton, Hyde Park, and West Roxbury.